Are you looking for an attorney to advise you regarding the formation of an entity for your new business? Do you have questions regarding what is involved in starting a new business?
McLeod & Rigel, P.A., has a wide range of experience in business matters, and can form an LLC or corporation for your new business, prepare and file your Annual Report with the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office, prepare annual minutes for your corporation or LLC, prepare a variety of agreements, assist you with buying and selling your business, and assist you with other business matters.
Services we can provide include:
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) formation documents
- Family Limited Partnership formation documents
- Corporate formation documents for S-Corps/C-Corps
- Bylaws for Corporations and Operating Agreements for LLCs
- Minutes for Corporations and LLCs
- Buy-Sell Agreements for Corporations and LLCs
- Employment Agreements
- Stock Purchase Agreements
- Asset Purchase Agreements
- Assignments of Stock/LLC Interests
- Franchise Agreements (Uniform Franchise Disclosure Document)
- State Registration Applications for Service Marks/Trademarks
Please complete our Business Entity Formation Questionnaire if you are wanting to form a new entity for your business, or complete the Business Planning Questionnaire if you need assistance with your existing business, and return the completed Questionnaire to our office.
*There is a $200 consultation fee for a one hour initial meeting or $100 for a 30-minute meeting.
Documents and Resources: