When it comes to your estate planning, McLeod & Rigel, P.A., prepares a custom estate plan for each client. Each individual has different needs and goals regarding his or her estate planning.
We will meet with you to get detailed information so that we can properly advise you regarding your available estate planning options in order for you to make an informed decision regarding your estate planning. Below are some of the estate planning documents that we can prepare on your behalf.
If you are interested in scheduling a meeting with Bill McLeod or Matthew Rigel to discuss your estate planning, please complete the Estate Planning Questionnaire and contact our office to schedule your initial office conference.
* There is a $200 initial consultation fee for a one-hour meeting or a $100 initial consultation fee for a 30- minute meeting.
Estate planning documents and services we can provide include:
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Durable Powers of Attorney for Health Care (Advanced Health Care Directive)
- Revocable Trusts to Avoid Probate
- Irrevocable Trusts, including:
- Asset Protection Trust
- Credit Shelter Trust and Generation Skipping Trust
- Life Insurance Trust
- Minor’s Trust
- Supplemental (Special) Needs Trust
- Qualified Personal Residence Trust
- Deemed Grantor Owned Trust
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Estate Planning Analysis
Documents & Resources:
The loss of a loved one can be difficult to handle. You may not know if you have to probate your an estate without meeting an attorney. There are different factors that will determine if an estate needs to be probated, as well the time frame it will take to probate the estate. On average, probating an estate can take between six months to a year, and may be longer depending on the complexity of the estate and whether a Form 706, Estate Tax Return, has to be prepared and filed with the IRS.
If you are interested in hiring McLeod & Rigel, P.A., to probate an estate, please complete the Probate Questionnaire and contact our office to schedule your initial office conference.
*There is a $200 initial consultation fee for a one-hour meeting or a $100 initial consultation fee for a 30- minute meeting.